Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Bella Tour 2006: Eugene, OR; March 10-12

Here are some pictures from the first leg of our tour down the west coast . . .

. . . me in my lovely little sunglasses and hat, all prepared for the sunny days here in Oregon



. . . all these people keep holding up these little silver boxes for me and then then make bright lights. I don't know why. They keep saying my name too right before the lights . . . don't know what THAT'S all about.


. . . this is me in the car on the way down, playing with my polka dot puppy.


. . . this is me with my Great Aunt Diane. I saw her glasses, so I wanted to wear mine too.


. . . and finally, here I am with my Great Great Auntie Dee. I absolutely loved her and everytime she held me I quieted down and fell asleep. Mom wants to bring her home with us as a live-in babysitter.

We take off on our 650 mile drive down to California tomorrow, and I am NOT looking forward to being in that silly carseat all day long. People just sit on either side of me and make faces at me all day long. It is so tiresome having to entertain these people all day long.

And to finish, a funny little story from my first morning away. I woke up at about 7:00 am, so mommy picked me up and laid me on her chest as she laid in bed for a little longer. Grandpa got up and came in to say good morning to me and mom. Well, I didn't know that it was grandpa. I thought that it was my papa, so I started to smile and laugh because I was so excited to see him, but then I realized that it WASN'T papa, and I started to cry very loudly. I miss my papa.

2 comments:

Steve Becker said...

I think Papa misses you too, little one. :(

Hope you enjoy seeing all the other people in your family anyway!

Just keep giggling and thinking of home. :)

Steve Becker said...

Oh... and you are such a star! How can you stand all the adoration? Cool shades, lady!