Monday, March 20, 2006

The Bella Tour 2006: Monterey Bay Aquarium; March 15

I had a lot of fun at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They had this kids area with a round waterbed built into the floor that mom could put me on and let me feel the waves, that was supercool. I can't wait to go back when I'm bigger and can play with the big kids' stuff. Mom even bought me a stuffed animal Nemo fish to play with. She mentioned something about being thankful because her parents never bought her stuffed animals at the aquarium . . . dunno what that was all about.

Here I am at the petting pools wishing I could touch the sea slugs.
But Stick-In-The-Mud-Mom wouldn't let me. Sheesh.


Here I am at the 'coastal bird display' wishing I could touch the birds.
But once again, Stick-In-The-Mud-Mom wouldn't let me. Sheesh.


Here I am at my very favorite exhibit. There was a gihugeous wall of glass that sloped above my head, and then behind it was lots of water and big fishes and turtles. I even saw a sunfish, which my cousin Zach lovingly referred to as "fish with no butt". By the way, I'm sucking on my hand in this picture . . . it's my new favorite past time.


And here I am with the fam outside the aquarium. From left to right, that's DJ, Great Aunt Chrissi, Mom & Me, and Uncle Scotty, with Zach in the background. The diaper on my head is to keep out the sun . . . mom forgot my hat in the car.

1 comment:

Steve Becker said...

Those starfish have no fins, ends, or buts. Your cousin is a smart guy.

Your mom bought you a stuffed Nemo because she is a really cool mom. But... you knew that.

Home to Pappa soon!