Thursday, March 02, 2006

A day in the life...






So this is what I've been doing of late. Grimacing, staring, smiling, sleeping, and being generally concerned about the world around me. I was baptized almost two weeks ago, but mom didn't get any pictures...maybe Gamma has a few to donate. I've discovered that my fist is a great thing to suck on, except when I get a finger or two back in my throat and gag myself. I'm enjoying the fine art of vocalizing, sending my parents and all others around into a fit of incurable smiles when I get my 'ahgoos' going. I'm also eagerly awaiting my trip down the Pacific Coastline to meet nearly all of my relatives on mom's side of the family. 'cept I'm not looking forward to the part where I have to say goodbye to my dad for ten days...(I don't think mom is looking forward to that part either...)

2 comments:

Steve Becker said...

OMGosh. What a sour look! Is that your "Leaving dad for 10 days" look? Man, that's not going to be good. Dad's going to miss you... and mom! I sure hope you have a good trip. You know, you're going to put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces.

Sure wish I could hear what you have to say. Do you think your mom knows how to post a sound file with her Mac? That would be neat. It's really easy on a PC. Tell her that, ok?

You are soo cute! Take care on that big trip, little one.

Anonymous said...

Wow she is just soooo adorable!