Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So Busy!

Here are all the fun things I've been doing!


...playing in my crib with "Thomas" (pronounced tome-AHS), my red teddy bear


...practicing my Calvin face for when Mommy makes me eat gloop


...suckin' on my finners


...sittin' up without mommy's help


...eating my Johnny Jump Up rather than jumping in it (i.e. TEETHING)


...playing with mom's mascara


...learning proper high chair manners


...sittin' in the special chair that Grandma got me


...playing on Grandma and Grandpa's floor


...showing off my cute tush as I sleep


...hangin' with Auntie Sherrie


...tryin' to kiss Grandma (or eat her nose. . . one of the two)


...listening to some sweet music on Pop's computer


...and growing my hair out so that I can put cute little buttterfly clips in it!


No comments: