Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Boise!

Mom and Dad took me down to Boise last weekend so that I could have more time in the car and shop at the mall a lot and stay up way past my bedtime. On Friday night we walked downtown by the fountain and there was a live band playing loud music and mom got me a gihugous ice cream cone at Cold Stone Creamery (I was pretty full though so I only had a few little bites and then let her eat the rest). We spent two days shopping in the air conditioned mall which was a good thing because it was soooo hot outside! They need to start making air conditioned car seats. I'm gonna patent that idea. It'll pay for college I'm sure. Anyhow, our room had a king sized bed which I had great fun with, rolling around and such. Here is a picture of me in the middle of the big bed, and then a picture of me hiding under a big pile o' pillows. Where's The Boo? Can anybody find The Boo? There's The Boo!

No comments: