Monday, October 02, 2006

Manito Gardens

On Saturday papa took mom and I to Manito Gardens after a fun day of shopping. We thought that the leaves would be turning in the Japanese Garden, but they weren't. Oh well. I got to see the big fish, which was cool. The rose garden was very pretty - all the roses were blooming! There were two brides there getting pictures taken, so mom and dad were inspired and decided to do some photo shoots with me. Here are the results (nothing award winning, but we figured they're blog-worthy):

Playing in the fountain with papa...


Watching the fish with mom...


Hangin' on the bridge with mom...


And of course, eating grass.



By the way, I have four teeth now. Two on top, and two on bottom. I'll work on flashin' them for the camera for my next post.

No comments: