Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What she's doin' now

No pictures this time, but I want to let you know all the fun things I'm doing now! I am clapping, I'm shaking my head (although I don't quite know that it means "no" yet), I do this fun little 'blub-blub-blub' thing with my finger and my lip, I play run away games with mom and dad (in which I try to climb up on the couch to get away from them, but it doesn't work yet, so I just squeal), I sing to my stuffed animals, I stand alone for short periods of time, I bend over and lick my food (usually cheerios) right off of my high chair tray (because I'm too lazy to use my fingers), I'm learning my princess wave, and I'm starting to dance when I hear music (which right now just means bobbing up and down). According to family bets, I'm supposed to be walking by myself tomorrow ("by Thanksgiving"), but it's not looking like it's quite going to happen, but maybe by my first birthday. So that's a little update on me. Happy Thanksgiving to all! I get to eat stuffing tomorrow! And potatoes! And sweet potatoes! And cranberry sauce! And cheesecake! And pumpkin pie! And cauliflower gratin! I'm so excited! Yay!

PS - 10 points of extra credit to anyone who knows what the title of this post is a reference to.

No comments: