Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Birthday Party #2

On Sunday everybody came over to Grandpa and Gramma Oplinger's house and we had lots of fun. I'm very much enjoying being a toddler, and I'm taking my first steps (no pun intended) to walking by myself, and I'm starting to put things back rather than taking them out all the time! Yay! So here are a few pictures from my party on Sunday:





Uncle Scotty decorated the tree and the banister for me so that it would look like a birthday party...



Grandma and Grandpa got me a new toy box to hold all my loot, but I thought it was more fun to hide in!



Great Grandma Becker got me a new hooded bath towel with my name on it! yay!


Here Uncle Scotty is showing me how old I am.


Yummy yummy cake!!


After a while I gave up and just picked up the plate and started licking off the frosting/cake mush...

No comments: