Friday, March 02, 2007

WSU-45 UCLA-53

I went to my first college basketball game last night. Grandma Bonnie got us tickets and it was soooooo cool. I got all geared up in my officially licensed cougar apparel and we had a blast. I spent the first half clapping and squealing with delight (dad had to explain to me that that sort of behavior was not appropriate when UCLA made a basket - that part was confusing), but then I kinda got tired during the second half so I just sat there and mom helped me cheer. Oh, you're probably wondering why there are no pictures. Well, mom forgot the camera. Mom and dad got some pictures with their phones, but, well, they're not sure how to make those pictures go from 'phone' to 'computer' quite yet. Maybe in a few days. And yes, the Cougars did lose, but I've got my hopes up for saturday's game against USC! Go Cougs!

No comments: