Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fun at the Washington Coast

Greetings! I apologize for my absence, but I've been at the coast. I went to the Washington coast with my parents and my mom's family. It was loads of fun. We played on the beach, flew kites, went for hikes, and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Here are a few of the pictures...

My cute little footprints in the sand...


Dad flying the kite, and me playing with Grandma and Uncle Scotty...


'Digging for Clams' with Uncle Scotty...


Me and my dirty little bottom (I fell down a few times)...


Walking on the beach with Mom...


The ginormous hydrangeas growing everyhere in Olympic National Park by Lake Quinalt...


Me in the backpack with Dad and Uncle Scotty...


Here's the river we had to ford during our "hike" on the beach. Fortunately, I was on mom's back in the backpack, so I didn't get my toes wet. (you'll have to click on the photo to get the big, viewable version)


And, last but not least, we got to go driving on the beach and over the dunes. Here's our trusty four-wheeler. She serves us well.

No comments: