Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Beauty Treatments

The other day, I gave Bella a yogurt and a spoon and told her to have at it. She's performed wonderfully with yogurt and a spoon in the past, so I thought it should be no problem. So there I was, merrily surfing away online, and I heard a distinct *squelching* sound behind me. I turned around to find my daughter with both hands in her yogurt container, squelching it about. I got up to investigate further and found that she had rubbed it over her arms and face, sort of like a lotion. Like a dutiful mother, I elected to take pictures rather than disciplinary action.




And then last night, as we were about to go out, Bella came into our room where I was putting on make-up and said, "Mama, I need to wash hands!" and held her hands up for me to see. They were glistening with oil and had little bits of something all over them. Then the smell hit me and I knew it was my eucalyptus spearmint sugar scrub that she had gotten into. I went into the bathroom and sure enough, there was the tub o' scrub sitting on the toilet lid in a pool of eucalyptus spearmint scented oil. Fantastic. She still smells like a eucalyptus grove.

No comments: