Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cornheads

Tonight as Bella and I were praying before bed, she thanked God for the Cornheads. I asked her what that meant, and after some careful interrogation, I discovered that she was giving thanks for the horns on the heads of the elk. Huh. And then, after we were done praying, she told me that she wanted God to bless the deer, so we prayed again and asked God to bless the deer.

There are two possible explanations that I can come up with. 1) She knows that hunting season is starting up soon and is somehow moved by the plight of all the venison out there or 2) She was thinking about visiting her favorite store (which would be a toss up between Tri-State Sporting Goods, Sure Shot Sporting Goods, and Sportsman's Warehouse) and all the elk and deer heads on the wall that she loves to look at. Ya got me.

No comments: