Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A & D Disaster

So this actually happened about two months ago, but I realized just now that I haven't posted it here yet. The other day (about two months ago), my little angel of a daughter found her tube of A&D ointment and decided to have a heyday with it while I was in the shower. It was on the filing cabinet, the leather chair, the Bible, the door knob, and most importantly, her hair, face, hands, and arms. When I say it was in her hair, I mean it was John-Travolta-Greased-Lightning in her hair. Slicked all the way through. After five or six shampooings, I began searching for tricks online for getting the ointment out of her hair. The best (and most effective) tip I found was to douse her hair with cornstarch to absorb all the oil. It worked pretty well, and made her look hilarious.

No comments: